Monday, January 7, 2013

A little over a 30 Minute Run Music Mix


For this Music Monday,  I'm going to share with you my own music mix I use for a little over a 30 minute run! Just to warn you, my music taste is very eclectic. So, it has everything from Metal to Ska to even Classic Rock and Psychobilly! Enjoy!


1. "Enter Sandman" by Metallica 
This is an amazing song to start your run with. It really pumps you up!


2. "Immigrant Song" by Led Zepplin


3. "Beat the Bastards" by The Exploited


3. "Loud and Hard" by Koffin Kats


4."We Will Fall Together" by Streetlight Manifesto


5. "Thrashard" by D.R.I


6. "Race with the Devil" by Stray Cats


7." The Gears" by Dethklok


8. "Love Song" by Coffin Draggers



And...STOP! Take a Breather.. and Walk it Off...

9. "Float" 


Now that your workout is finished, relax and have a glass of red wine!



No comments:

Post a Comment