Monday, December 24, 2012

Top 10 Favorite Elvis Presley Christmas Songs


With Christmas only 1 day away, I wanted to share my top 10 favorite Elvis Presley Christmas songs! Even though growing up my mother always had the Alvin and the Chipmunks singing, I prefer the King to sing the classics in my own household.

10. "The Wonderful World of Christmas" 

       

9. "I'll Be Home for Christmas"


         

8. "Silent Night"


6. "Silver Bells"


6. "White Christmas"


5. "Here Comes Santa Claus(Right Down Santa Claus Lane)


4. "Blue Christmas"


3. "Merry Christmas, Baby"


2. "Santa Claus is Back in Town"


1. "Santa Bring my Baby Back to Me" 
I chose this song as my number one favorite because my hubby is on deployment, and I really wish Santa could bring my baby back to me!









No comments:

Post a Comment