Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sheer Obsession - Spring/Summer 2013

Sheer Obsession

Chiffon, Lace, Organza, Mesh, OH MY! Spring 2013 is the time to DARE to appear BARE! As seen on runway, and on the street, sheer fashion is sweeping the nation. Even with these see-through textiles, the main focus isn't entirely on the skin underneath. The sheer fabric is a marvelous detail that coats the garment itself.


Sheer Prints
Sheer Prints by poofhawk featuring a print dress

Placing prints on these delicate threads allows the woman wearing them to keep a little more imagination to her body. Being less exposed demonstrates a classy visual with some brief sex appeal.

Now with my own designs I'm more of a heavyweight fabric kind-of girl. However, I find this trend quite interesting, and I might step out of my comfort-zone this Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment