Monday, April 1, 2013

Top 10 Favorite Disney Villain Songs

Well my vacation was extraordinary, it really brought out my inner child. Disney tends to have that effect on you..... But when it comes to Disney movies, I usually am more interested in the Villain rather than the Hero. They just seem more intriguing. So, because of my Disney adventure, I have decided for this Monster Music Monday I would list my Top 10 Favorite Disney Villain Songs! Enjoy!

#1 Cruella De Vil - 101 Dalmatians
(Cruella is my one true love of Disney, so of course she comes first!)

#2 Poor Unfortunate Souls - The Little Mermaid

#3 The Mob Song (Gaston's Plan's Success) - Beauty and the Beast

#4 The Elegant Captain Hook - Peter Pan

#5 Friends On The Other Side - Princess and the Frog

#6 You're Only Second Rate - The Return of Jafar

#7 Be Prepared The Lion King
#8 Who's Been Painting My Roses Red - Alice in Wonderland

#9 Savages - Pocahontas 

#10 Hellfire - Hunchback of Notre Dame











No comments:

Post a Comment