Thursday, April 4, 2013

New House and New Sewing Studio


So the hubby and I are officially moved in to our new house on base. And my favorite thing about our new home is I get to have an entire room to be my sewing studio! It is going to so much more roomier than crafting in the tiny one bedroom apartment we were living in before. 


Also, I have a great spacious closet to house all of Poofhawk's beautiful creations. Once the hubby and I are  completely unpacked, the lady of Poofhawk ( A.K.A me) will be such a hermit playing in her new studio! I seriously feel like I'm a kid who found out they will be living in Candyland!

So, be on the lookout these next few months, guys and dolls, cause Poofhawk will be having a new look along with more made-to-order designs!




No comments:

Post a Comment